Long steel pipe nipple Black
Long length steel nipple pipe with tapered thread, i.e. it does not screw in 100% (threaded at both ends), also called reel in professional plumbing.
Choose your size.
Available in 4 diameters: (See size conversion chart)
- 1/2" (15x21) - (100cm = 1.100kg) - (120cm = 1.300kg) - (125cm = 1.400kg) - (150cm = 1.800kg)
- 3/4" (20x27) - (100cm = 1.600kg) - (120cm = 1.900kg) - (125cm = 1.980kg) - (150cm = 2.360kg)
- 1" (26x34) - (100cm = 2.200kg) - (120cm = 2.600kg) - (125cm = 2.780kg) - (150cm = 3.460kg)
- 1"1/4 (33x42) - (100cm = 3.100kg) - (120cm = 3.500kg) - (125cm) - (150cm)
4 large pre-cut lengths available (Thread included) :
- Length 120cm
- Length 125cm
- Length 150cm: Also available in galvanized steel, contact us
- Length 200cm and 250cm: Available on order with collection at the store only.
For smaller pre-cut lengths from 5cm to 90cm Click here
For a custom length between 21cm and 149cm Click here
Long black steel pipe 33x42 and 26x34 available in destocking at -50% per (lot of x5) Click here
TO KNOW : Do not hesitate to contact us to ask for confirmation of the colors on your order, we will be happy to inform you. In general, the 3/4" (20x27) diameter is charcoal gray with a smooth appearance. Other diameters have a lightly shot-blasted steel gray appearance.
Equally : our black steel pipes are protected by a thin layer of grease in order to preserve them from the oxidation of time. If you want to remove this film of fat, use a cloth with degreaser or white spirit. Also, if you want to give a more shiny effect but also protect your pipes against oxidation, after degreasing spray clear spray varnish.
Black steel pipe with black cast iron aspect depending on arrival. Perfect for your projects DIY such as the construction of a cast iron pipe wall shelf, the realization of a industrial style stair railing or even for your plumbing work such as for the distribution of non-corrosive liquids and gases.
Steel nipples are manufactured according to EN 10241 standard from welded steel pipe.
- Pression : PN 20 bar
- Materials: S195T steel
- Connections: Thread according to ISO 7-1 (BSPT)
Shipping within 2 to 3 working days.
Delivered with invoice and VAT.
Non contractual photo
Professional ? Request your discount: Click here